All our services come with a FREE no-commitment strategy session. Our goal is to help you, even if it’s pointing you in the right direction. Book your free 15-minute session below. 👇
A customer persona is a detailed description of an ideal customer that is created to help you better understand your target audience. It helps you visualize the customer by creating a profile based on data about demographics, behaviors, motivations and goals. When it comes to creating an effective customer persona, it’s important to make sure you’re using accurate and reliable information from your customer research.
Creating an effective customer persona starts with researching your current customers and potential customers. Gathering information about their behaviors, needs, values, goals, demographics, preferences, and challenges is essential. Once you have this data, you can begin creating a customer persona.
1. Define the demographic characteristics such as age, gender, income level, occupation, etc.
2. Describe their values & lifestyle;
3. List their primary goals & motivations;
4. Understand their decision-making process & purchase cycle;
5. Identify their challenges & needs;
6. Determine how they use your product or service;
7. Outline the channels they use when researching products or services;
8. Find out what type of language they use when communicating with businesses;
9. Create content tailored to your persona’s preferences & interests, and finally
10. Analyze any changes in customer behavior over time.
At Unveil we understand that your customer persona is one of the essential tools for web design. It helps you understand your audience and create content that will convert them into customers.
You can use your customer persona in web design in many ways. You can start by creating a list of all the features your target audience cares about and then adding them to your website. For example, suppose your target audience is made up of millennials who are looking for a new job. In that case, you might add an ‘about us’ section with pictures of employees or testimonials from satisfied customers.
The customer persona is a representation of your target customer. It is a person with the same demographics, values, and interests as your target audience.
A website designed with a customer persona in mind will be more likely to resonate with its target audience. This will lead to increased conversion rates and more sales for the company.
⬆️ Click to see a sample report
Get a complete Search Marketing report highlighting how your website appears to the search engines. Includes how well established your site is against significant search ranking factors.